1. Returns are accepted by permission, generally only within 30 days after the product is shipped. Please contact us via email at email@example.com, or phone 1-800-301-3188 to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number. Please have the date of your original order and the sales order number or invoice number available when requesting an RA number.
2. Return freight will be the responsibility of the purchaser and credit will be issued only for the goods returned, less any freight. If an item is being exchanged, the purchaser is responsible for return freight, as well as freight for shipment of the new item. The only exception is in the event of a mistaken shipment on the part of Preferred Safety Products or one of our manufacturers. In such a case, Preferred Safety Products will bear the freight both ways for the product return/exchange.
3. The RA number must be written on the box or included inside the box for processing. Without an RA number, the shipment will be refused.
4. Restocking fee (10%-20%) – Fee may be waived for exchanged item.
5. Return in unused or like new condition.
6. Return with original packaging, literature, labels.
7. Warehouse not responsible for damaged or loss of items during shipment.
8. Report any freight damage within 24 hours of receipt.
9. When returning, use packaging that will provide proper protection for all items.
10. We stand behind the quality and conditions of our products. We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, and we will work to make it right. If we make a mistake in shipping, quality, production, or packaging, we will work to make it right. If you simply change your mind or desire something else instead, we cannot accept responsibility, but we will work assist you in any way we can to satisfy your needs.
Why Safety Talks?
Involving Employees is one of the most effective ways to develop a Safety-minded Culture.
- Are an informal & brief way to engage your employees
- Alert workers to potential hazards
- Are a way to introduce job specific training
- Remind workers of safe workplace practices
- Are an opportunity to talk about the What, Where, Why of an accident; then how to avoid it in the
Safety is a critical issue on all job sites. We made this our business and we'd like to invite you to make it your business too. Please take a quick minute to answer a few questions and we'll get you free access to our industry leading safety talk series.