Product Overview/ Application
Personal Fall Arrest: The MicroBlock SRL may be used to support a MAXIMUM 1 PFAS for use in fall arrest applications. Structure must withstand loads applied in the directions permitted by the system of at least 5,000 lbs. No free fall is permitted. SRL must always be positioned at or above harness dorsal D-Ring AND or below anchor point.
Restraint: MicroBlock SRL may be used in restraint applications. Restraint systems prevent workers from reaching the leading edge of a fall hazard. Always account for fully deployed length of lanyard/SRL. Structure must withstand loads applied in the directions permitted by the system of at least 1,000 lbs. No free fall is permitted. Restraint systems may only be used on surfaces with slopes up to 4/12 (vertical/horizontal). Applicable D-Rings: Dorsal, Chest, Side, Shoulder
- • 6’ in length and 2 ¼ lbs.
- • Steel or aluminum hooks.
- • Standard snap hook or rebar hook.
- • Can be configured in dual SRL configuration with dual SRL Bracket.
- • Max arrest distance of 24”
- • Main Body: High Strength ABS Housing
- • Webbing: Polyester and Nylon
- • Brake Mechanism: Stainless
- • Anchor point capable of withstanding 5,000lbs
- • Carabiner supplied with SRL
- • Unit can be attached directly to the worker’s back or at the anchor point.
- NOT FOR LEADING EDGE