The Guardian GR6 is so lightweight, you’ll almost forget you are wearing it. At a mere 1.7 lbs., and 3.3″ x 2.5″ x 2.5″, the GR6 is the smallest and lightest SRL in its class – but weight is the only thing it gives up. The GR6’s housing is constructed from UV-stabilized, high-strength polycarbonate/ABS and surrounds an incredibly strong steel load-bearing chassis. The sealed housing helps keep out dirt and other contaminants, providing extra protection for the internal components. Its HMPE webbing is ultra-lightweight and abrasion-resistant for a long life and is perfect for applications like solar that benefit from a more supple lifeline. Available with steel or aluminum snap or rebar hooks, the GR6 is a perfect fit in general industry, maintenance, and rebar applications.
- Class A personal SRL
- Fall indicating, full 360° swivel connection point
- Abrasion-resistant HMPE webbing
- Steel or aluminum snap or rebar hooks
- Assembled in USA
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- 11058 dual-bracket included
- Dual legs permit 100% tie-off
- ANSI Z359.14-14, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
- Worker Capacity Range 130-420 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.