The Diablo 2.5 Cable Tie-Back SRL-LE combines our Diablo Cable with the Diablo Web tie-back, creating an SRL with both leading-edge capability and the flexibility of tie-back functionality. We’ve added 3’ of tie-back webbing to allow workers to connect directly to the structure, making this a perfect solution where pre-installed anchorage connectors aren’t available (Remember: Never tie back to the cable, always tie back to the web portion of the lifeline only!).
The Diablo 2.5 Cable Tie-Back SRL-LE features a 3/16″ galvanized steel cable and unique integrated shock absorber that gives the worker-at-height confidence to work in conditions where web or non-LE SRLs simply can’t go. It can also be used as a standard SRL when the anchor is sufficiently overhead.
The Diablo Cable Tie-Back SRL-LE limits arrest forces to 900 lbs. and has a 54” max deceleration distance (non-LE applications).
- Connects directly to structure
- Class B SRL – 900 lbs. average arrest force
- Designed to reduce nuisance lock-ups
- Dual-leg units also available for 100% tie-off
- Applicable Standards OSHA 1910 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
- Worker Capacity Range Leading Edge 130-310 lbs. | Non-Leading Edge 130-420 lbs.