- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
- Below the head, squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
- Black finish for rust resistance.
Warning: Cancer & reproductive harm – See California: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.