Eva Safety Glasses
Men make up the majority of the construction workforce, but that’s no reason women shouldn’t have properly fitting PPE!
Eva Safety Glasses are the first safety eyewear designed specifically for women in the workforce. Frame fit for a Women’s face. Eva safety glass styles are smaller and more narrow to better fit a woman’s facial structure, including a narrow nose bridge and frame size. Safer and more comfortable than wearing men’s glasses!
- Smaller and more narrow than standard safety glasses
- Eva’s construction allows the eyewear to better fit the facial structure of a woman
- Provides a more secure fit on the nose
- Lightweight, rimless design provides all day user comfort
- Pink rubber co-molded temples provide a secure fit
- Molded nose bridge design to fit the vast majority of users
- 10 Base Curve Clear Lens
- Anti-Scratch Coating
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+
- Meets CSA Z94.3
- Part No. 815EVA-CL
- WARNING: Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Safety glasses are an important element of PPE, but they are insufficient on their own. Hearing protection, hand protection, head protection, and safety vests are other key components of your daily safety kit. Let Preferred Safety help you get fully outfitted and keep you working safe!
Looking for help making a safety decision? Not sure what product is right for your needs? We have an incredibly experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate team that can steer you in the right direction. Sometimes the best decision you can make is to recognize you need help to make the safest call–let our team help you, as we’ve helped customers like you for over 30 years!