Preferred Safety’s top selling Metal Roof Swivel Anchor, part 390RSA, is a convenient and flexible option for providing roof-level fall safety. The durable construction allows for up to 5,000 lb of user anchorage, and the swivel design allows for 360° movement as well as 180° flip of the D-ring for even greater coverage. Usable for both temporary and permanent applications.
If you’re looking for the smartest solution for safety in metal roof repair, construction, or maintenance, this is the product you’ve been looking for!
- Compact design gives safe access
- Continuous protection and freedom of movement
- 360 degree swivel with 180+ degree flip movement of D-ring always in line with your work
- Designed to fit between the hats on R panel and on standing seam roofs, connecting directly to the structural below
- 5,000 lb single user anchorage
- Anchorage for metal roof 22 gauge or thicker
- Removable and reusable
- Self-drilling fasteners supplied
- Always use new fasteners for each new position
Looking for a whole fall protection setup? Preferred Safety has you covered. Check out our industry-favorite harnesses by clicking here, shop our wide variety of lanyards by clicking here, and browse other fall protection gear such as trauma stirrups here.
We offer a wide array of anchor points and anchor accessories for your needs–whether commercial or residential–for anchoring to concrete, steel, wood. If the Metal Roof Swivel Anchor doesn’t fit your needs, please browse our selection of anchor points.
Looking for help making a safety decision? Not sure what product is right for your needs? We have an incredibly experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate team that can steer you in the right direction. Sometimes the best decision you can make is to recognize you need help to make the safest call–let our team help you, as we’ve helped customers like you for over 30 years!