- Useful where the Beamguard cannot be used due to obstructions on the top of flanges.
- Unique design of post minimizes hardware and eliminates the need for shock absorbers in the cable, making installation simple with less adjustment.
- Rafter Guard is mounted to rafters as you erect them and post is outboard of the eave strut to allow roof and flashing to be installed while fully protected.
- Leave on the building from initial erection until the building is closed in.
- Standard size mounts to any rafter over 4″ flange (up to 2-1/8″ thick).
- Meets OSHA required fall protection – 15′ ironworkers, 6′ all other trades.
- Fits almost any metal building or steel structure.
- 24″ horizontal post extension available.
NOTE: Rafter Guard assembly includes single post and all mounting hardware. Minimum two posts needed. Cable Assembly not included.
This is a large item. You will not be charged shipping at this time. A representative will contact you with shipping options and charges.
There are no reviews yet.