Tower Climb Harness
This item is in stock at our Denver location for local pickup!
Black top, black padding, 5 point FBH, QCB all aluminum hardware, padded back sewn in, padded legs sewn in. Positioning belt black. 1 Back D-ring, 2 Hip D-rings, 2 Front D-rings. Multiple sizes. SRL back plate. Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.11-2014. A10.32-2012
Tower Climb Harness Product Specs:
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: S – M, L – XL
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- Full body tower harness
- Fixed back D-ring
- 5 D-rings
- Adjustable shoulder straps Leg Straps
- Back and shoulder pads with wicking material
- Padded Leg Straps
- Fixed back D-ring keeps fallen worker vertical after a fall
- Dual Front D-Rings
- Quick adjust buckles on shoulder straps for quick and easy fit that stays in place
- Quick buckle adjustable leg straps for fast and easy donning.
- Lateral leg strap design
- Shoulder/back pad for comfort, especially when carrying maximum tool weight
- Padding system provides rigid, wear-resistant properties while still soft to the touch. Military spec moisture-management system built-in with custom anti-microbial coating to prevent mildew. Outside shell made of 1300 denier construction to withstand maximum abuse.
- Equipped with work positioning belt with 2 side D rings
Looking for a whole fall protection setup? Preferred Safety has you covered. Check out our industry-favorite harnesses by clicking here, shop our wide variety of lanyards by clicking here, and browse other fall protection gear here.
Looking for help making a safety decision? Not sure what product is right for your needs? We have an incredibly experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate team that can steer you in the right direction. Sometimes the best decision you can make is to recognize you need help to make the safest call–let our team help you, as we’ve helped customers like you for over 30 years!
There are no reviews yet.