Two Way Standing Seam Roof Clamp
This item is in stock at our Denver location for local pickup!
In our large line of anchor points for any application, the Two Way Standing Seam Roof Clamp offers incredible versatility at a great price. While the Original Standing Seam Roof Clamp is designed to affix to all snap-lock seams on metal roofs, the Two Way Standing Seam Roof Clamp can be positioned to fit both snap-lock seams and mechanical seams. The forged ring connects to your lanyard and allows you to feel safe working at height, knowing you have a fall arrest system in place.
- Lightweight, reusable, easy to use
- Durable, all steel construction with zinc electroplate finish
- Unique, reversible design allows for seams up to 1″ wide
- MR-24, VSR or similar profiles can be covered with one clamp
- Compatible with snap-lock seams and mechanical seams *Use on clips anywhere on the completely seamed and attached roof sections, not closer than 4 ft. from the edge
- SKU: 340SSRC-03
NOTE: Single point tie off anchor only.
See Full Product Details
We offer a wide array of anchor points and anchor accessories for your needs–whether commercial or residential–for anchoring to concrete, steel, wood. If you are looking for our Original Standing Seam Roof Clamp, click here. If neither of these clamps fit your needs, please browse our selection of anchor points.
Looking for help making a safety decision? Not sure what product is right for your needs? We have an incredibly experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate team that can steer you in the right direction. Sometimes the best decision you can make is to recognize you need help to make the safest call–let our team help you, as we’ve helped customers like you for over 30 years!
There are no reviews yet.