Bridge and Form Guard
$175.00 – $327.00
Call for availability and freight costs.
- Use for bridge building, precast, or any leading edge structural concrete.
- For use when setting beams on concrete piers or columns, or while setting precast members, including double T and bulb T beams for bridge and building work. This patented system, called the Bridge and Form Guard, provides overhead horizontal lifeline anchorage for two workers working together while setting precast with post spacing of up to 50 FT. Additional spans (and workers) can be added with the use of Intermediate posts and continuous cabling.
- The Bridge and Form Guard Safety Post installs instantly into a core hole drilled into concrete, or into a PVC pipe embed set in the concrete at the time of pour. System (except the pvc insert) is just as easily removed to be moved to the next job.
- The system is a series of special strength and shock absorbing aluminum poles with shock absorbing Toppers on the End posts that provide a means to dissipate the energy from the fall arrest, while maintaining rigidity to minimize total fall.
- The units are designed to work in minimum 3000 lb. concrete, (minimum 9" to 12" post depth + cover needed). Strength increases in higher grade concrete.
- Lightweight intermediate poles save on weight, installation costs, and overall system costs.
DANGER DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MOUNT A TOPPER TO AN INTERMEDIATE POST AND ATTEMPT TO USE IT AS AN END POST. INTERMEDIATE POSTS MAY ONLY BE USED AS INTERMEDIATES.
NOTE: Bridge and Form Guard assembly includes single post, topper, and all securing hardware. Minimum two posts needed. Cable Assembly not included. PVC insert not included.
This is a large item in stock at our Denver warehouse. Please call for Quote and Freight costs. 800.301.3188.