- This unique, patented, shock reducing, conical, high-strength post is mounted to a base plate. The base plate is secured to concrete with the exclusive QuickRod hardware which installs without tools in less than one minute. If concrete is previously cast, simply drill and epoxy the QuickRods.
- Base plate has oversized slots to allow for high tolerance for off center bolts.
- Built in shock absorbing post lowers cost, speeds installation, and facilitates training.
- Can be used 10′ to 60′ between posts on bridges, long spans, double Ts, girders, rooftops, etc.
- Angled offset and 42″ height makes it easy to walk girders and beams.
- PassThru available for use on intermediate posts.
- Other mounting options available upon request.
Call or contact us for quote.
NOTE: Concrete Guard assembly includes single post, side safety cable, all mounting hardware, and (4) 9″ QuickRods. Minimum two posts needed. Cable Assembly not included. Epoxy Kit for QuickRod embeds not included.